Monday, March 26, 2007

AN ART TO PONDER

STARRY NIGHT

"A captivating work of art", words that best describe this painting.An art creatively molded by the great Dutch artist Vincent van Gogh.
Taking a perfect look on the picture you'll gonna say that it's one of the real image of a purely refined art. I don't belong to those art analysts and critics but I know even them will utter the same words as I am. Wherever aspects of the picture you'll glance (the color harmony, every perfect kissing of the brush to the wood's surface)
will apparently fascinate and capture a person's soul staring at it,as what they'd said"Vincent van Gogh painted many pieces that have captured the minds and hearts of millions of art lovers."
Meanwhile as I stared again to the picture another thing was caught up by my mind. I mean the picture has something to dealt us with. I guess, like Vincent Van Gogh's life the painting pictures of an unsettled life .The dark night symbolizes man's fear, doubtfulness, and hopelessness in his/her life. But still, behind those heavy burdens on our back lies a a wide- curved rainbow which was emblemed by the million of shining stars on the picture.
Indeed this Van Gogh's masterpiece could be sorted in all such instances of those eminent and precious masterpieces ranging from the ancient and modern times. AM I RIGHT?







"

No comments: